Tuesday, September 29, 2015

coffee, hold the sugar.

well today is the national day of coffee.

i got to enjoy mine with one of my favorite people in the world- tracey. she's a peach.





today is also my 2nd day of not eating sugar (minus my one cup of coffee of course) or bread.

everyone that knows me knows i have a sweet tooth & if i get a headache its more than likely from being deprived of coffee. this is something i have been wanting to do for a while, just making an effort to put less bad things in my body.

we shall see how this goes. tonight is grilled chicken & sautéed broccoli & mushrooms. gotta start somewhere right?


say a prayer for me- i leave friday night for haiti & i think i might explode from being so excited. i cannot wait to see all my kids & all my friends. 

did i mention that they sent me happy birthday pictures for my birthday?

well they did & my heart was full. 

hope you guys got to enjoy a cup of coffee with one of your favorite friends. 

cheers, 

e






No comments:

Post a Comment