Tuesday, September 16, 2014

weekend recap.

i celebrated my birthday with family & friends on saturday at my moms house. i haven't had a chance to get those photos off the camera yet so i will make that a later post.

my husband went all out & bought me the best gifts!


love this purse so much. 






i love this tele plus- it is going to be so fun for me to play with!


a new bag & a 70-300mm zoom lens. yesssss.



my mom made me the coolest gift & stocked my vitamin pantry. she also  made me the best coconut cake ever.


seriously, this is a pencil that she made that i can hang on the wall. def. going in the craft room.

after my party we took tony & rebekah to gumbeauxs.








sunday after church i had a meeting and then hung out with my sister all day & spent the night with her. i had a dentist appointment to get my crown on monday so it was fun to hang with her & talk wedding talk. we also snagged some pretty nice purses from salvation army.

we literally could not make up our minds on dinner so we went to kroger, publix & zaxbys and got an assortment. chicken wings, pita chips, brie cheese and salami and iced tea from zaxbys.




sweet buddy.

cory picked me up from carrollton & then we headed to corner cafe to have some lunch and then headed home.


atlanta sure is pretty at night.

cheers,

mrs. estes











No comments:

Post a Comment