Tuesday, June 24, 2014

starting fresh.

i have been blogging on word-press for a while now, but not regularly. something is always going on & i don't make enough time for it. so i am starting fresh. a new blog, simple name, & full of exciting things. i have switched to blogspot bc i am not tech savvy & this is easier for me to do things on my own. for all of you who want to stay & go through this blogging life with me i am so excited. thank you.

what to expect? crafts. baking. adventures. friends. family. missions. life in general.

i am starting a new adventure with my friend mrs. ivey & i cannot wait to share with all of you the details of this venture.

since this is my first post on a new site & we are on the topic of starting fresh here are some facts about me.

1. my favorite color is green.
2. i am in the process of learning haitian creole! (mwen renmen ayiti!)
3. i am in love with thrifting.
4. i have 2 cats- dexter & dolly.
5. i love love love photography. this is a growing passion of mine & i love learning anything to do with capturing moments.
6. i just celebrated my 3rd wedding anniversary in may.
7. i love to travel.
8. i love coffee.
9. i still have no idea what i want to do with my life. 
10. i love  a good pair of jeans. 

also, it is finally summer. my favorite time of year, when you eat ice cream all the time & lay out by the pool with your closest friends.

1 thing i do need for  summer is a swim suit & i have my eyes on these.



i like the sporty/cute look & these are perfect. you can follow me on pinterest to see all of my favorite summer looks. 

cannot wait to get to know all of you over here on blogspot & cheers to new adventures!

cheers,
Mrs. Estes




No comments:

Post a Comment